Get the Test
The Vectra test is an advanced blood test that objectively measures inflammation caused by rheumatoid arthritis (RA). RA inflammation can cause pain, irreversible joint damage and damage to organs, like the heart and put you at risk for cardiovascular disease.
By using Vectra over time, your scores reveal how well your current treatment plan is controlling inflammation.
Your discussion about Vectra with your doctor
Review the steps below to help prepare for a discussion with your doctor.
- Talk with your doctor about how objectively measuring RA disease activity with Vectra can help in the management of your rheumatoid arthritis
- Work with your doctor to schedule your Vectra test
- Discuss your Vectra test results with your doctor to determine if your current treatment plan is working
- Vectra scores over time can help you and your doctor evaluate how well your current treatment plan is working
How Vectra Helped Stephanie
Connie’s Experience with Vectra
How can Vectra® help you and your doctor manage your RA?
The more you and your doctor know about your rheumatoid arthritis, the better you can manage it.
- Your Vectra Score can help you and your doctor communicate about your RA and treatment goals
- Using a molecular assessment, along with assessments by you and your doctor, can provide the most complete view of your RA inflammation
- Vectra can also help predict your risk of future joint damage
How to take the test
Your doctor orders a Vectra test for you
One tube of blood is collected at your doctor’s office, a local lab, a LabCorp® patient service center, or your home by a certified professional
Your blood sample is sent to our lab for analysis
Your doctor receives your Vectra test report in approximately 5-7 calendar days
Access your test result and see your score at VectraScore.com or at your next doctor appointment
Learn more about living with RA and how to stay healthy with articles and resources on the Vectra Voice blog.
Take a deeper look at your Vectra test results with the post-test patient education tool.